The Sunbury Crab Company is a family-owned restaurant located near Blackbeard Creek. If you call to ask for directions, they’ll ask you, “By land or boat?”
This multilevel open-air restaurant still has the cozy feel of a coastal crab shack, plus a riverfront bar with a full band stage for live music.
It’s the perfect spot to take in the Georgia coast, while enjoying fresh-caught blue crabs, shrimp, oysters, and flounder.
Sunbury Crab Company dock/marina services include:
- Wet slips with 20' at low tide
- Shore power w 30/50 amp service
- On-site restaurant
- Fuel (diesel & special mid-grade unleaded with no ethanol)
- Showers available with reservation
- Historic sites within walking distance
Location: 31° 46' 16" N 81° 16'40" W
Posts are a combination of my own research, visits, and conversations, plus various information found around the web. I try to provide sources, but if you have specific questions, feel free to ask!